Mechanical Engineering and Nuclear & Radiological Engineering Curricula
The Mechanical Engineering (ME) and Nuclear & Radiological Engineering (NRE) curricula for the last few catalog years is below. A student's catalog year is determined by the semester that the student started at Georgia Tech. Students are eligible to move to a later catalog year that is in effect while they are an enrolled student by filling out a change of major form. Students must complete all of the requirements for a catalog year; catalog years cannot be combined.
Students Who Started...
|2021-2022||Summer '21, Fall '21, Spring '22||PDF, Excel||PDF, Excel|
|2020-2021||Summer '20, Fall '20, Spring '21||PDF, Excel||PDF, Excel|
|2019-2020||Summer '19, Fall '19, Spring '20||PDF, Excel||PDF, Excel|
|2018-2019||Summer '18, Fall '18, Spring '19||PDF, Excel||PDF, Excel|
|2017-2018||Summer '17, Fall '17, Spring '18||PDF, Excel||PDF, Excel|
- All required ME, COE, MATH and PHYS courses are offered every semester including summer. The only exception to that is ME 4315 which is offered in fall and spring only.
- NRE classes are only offered one time per year, fall or spring.
- As of the 2018-2019 catalog year, students must declare a concentration in either Nuclear Energy or Radiological Systems Engineering. Instructions to Declare
- Major GPA Calculators (Excel files) ME Major GPA NRE Major GPA
- View the Transition Plan to the 2018-2019 NRE Curriculum.
- View the Math/Science Electives options for the NRE Curriculum.
Minors, Concentrations & Certificates
- ME Concentration Options
- Minors and Certificates
- Minors Offered by the Woodruff School
- Energy Systems Minor (for ME students only)
- Global Development Minor
- Nuclear and Radiological Engineering Minor
- Robotics (the application can be found here)
- Certificates Offered/Sponsored by the Woodruff School
- Nuclear and Radiological Engineering (the completion form can be found here)
- Intellectual Property
- Courses: ME Syllabi COE Syllabi NRE Syllabi ME Pre-Requisites
- ME Electives: Current Offerings
- Course Descriptions (for all Georgia Tech courses)
- Electives: Humanities Electives Social Science Electives Ethics Overlay Free Electives