Mission: To support and inspire the development of Woodruff School undergraduate students.
Vision: Undergraduate academic advising in the Woodruff School will actively engage students in their educational experience so they can become independent, life-long learners who are innovative and contributing members in their larger community.
Academic Advising Hours & Appointment Information
- Advising hours are 8-12 and 1-4 ET, Monday - Friday for most advisors.
- Advisors see students in-person and remotely Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, and remotely only on Wednesdays and Fridays.
- You must sign up for an appointment through Advisor Link one day in advance. Students can select in-person advising or virtual advising.
Advisor Link - Schedule an Appointment with your Academic Advisor
Virtual Drop-In Advising Hours
- All drop in advising in virtual only and is for short 5-10 minute questions only. This is not for required advising or long term scheduling.
- Thursdays from 9-11 AM and 2-4 PM
- Special Drop In Advising Times:
- Drop Day Advising (virtual) on March 15 from 8 AM - Noon: This is for quick questions about dropping classes only.
- Registration Advising (virtual) on April 10-14 & 17 from 8 AM - Noon: This is for quick registration questions only. We will not have afternoon drop in advising on Thursday, April 13.
Academic Advisor Signatures on Forms
- Forms will take ~2 business days to sign.; During active registration times, this may be delayed up to a week.
- All forms using DocuSign should be send to Kristi Mehaffey at email@example.com for the ME or NRE advisor signature.
- All other forms should be submitted to the ME/NRE Canvas Advising.
Undergraduate Advising Requirements
We require individual academic advisement appointments for the following groups of students:
First-Year Freshman (ME and NRE): First-Year Advising Worksheet
Students taking ME 2202, ME 2205 or NRE 3301: Sophomore Advising Worksheet
Academic Standing (probation or warning standing): Academic Standing Worksheet
Midterm Advising: Students with multiple midterm U's Midterm Worksheet
Advises students with last names A - C, and D (temporarily).
Advises students with last names N - R and S (temporarily).
ME Career Advising
NRE Career & Faculty Advising
Faculty advisors are available to help with career planning, research opportunities, technical electives and graduate school. Faculty advisors are assigned by the first letter of your last name.
(text and background only visible when logged in)