The BSNRE curricula for the last few catalog years is below. A student's catalog year is determined by the semester that the student started at Georgia Tech. Students are eligible to move to a later catalog year that is in effect while they are an enrolled student by filling out a change of major form to change their catalog year. Students must complete all of the requirements for a catalog year; catalog years cannot be combined.
|Catalog Year||For Students Who Started....||NRE Curriculum||Other|
|2020-2021||Summer '20, Fall '20, Spring '21||PDF, Excel||Math/Science Electives|
|2019-2020||Summer '19, Fall '19, Spring '20||PDF, Excel||Transition Plan,|
|2018-2019||Summer '18, Fall '18, Spring '19||PDF, Excel||Transition Plan,|
|2017-2018||Summer '17, Fall '17, Spring '18||PDF, Excel||Co-op Option|
|2016-2017||Summer '16, Fall '16, Spring '17||PDF, Excel|
|2015-2016 (4)||Summer '15, Fall '15, Spring '16||PDF, Excel|
|2014-2015 (4)||Summer '14, Fall '14, Spring '15||PDF, Excel|
|Click here for earlier catalog years.|
- Major GPA Calculator - Click here for an Excel spread sheet you can use to calculate your major GPA
- All required ME, COE, MATH and PHYS courses are offered every semester including summer.
- All NRE classes are only offered one time per year, fall or spring. Plan accordingly.
- As of 3/30/16, the Global Perspective Overlay is no longer required for any catalog year. This change is effective summer 2016. The requirement is listed on the curriculum guide, but is no longer required on any catalog year.
- As of the 2018-2019 catalog year, students must declare a concentration in either Nuclear Energy or Radiological Systems Engineering. Instructions to declare a concentration are here.
Minors and Certificates
- Minors (list of all minors and course requirements)
- Certificates (list of all certificates and course requirements)
- Minors Offered by the Woodruff School
- Global Development Minor
- Nuclear and Radiological Engineering Minor
- Robotics (the application can be found here)
- Certificates Offered/Sponsored by the Woodruff School
- Nuclear and Radiological Engineering (the completion form can be found here)
- Intellectual Property
- Nuclear & Radiological Engineering (NRE) Courses: Syllabi
- Mechanical Engineering (ME) and College of Engineering (COE) Courses: Syllabi, Pre-Requisites
- Course Descriptions (for all Georgia Tech courses)
- Core Curriculum: Humanities Electives, Social Science Electives, Ethics Overlay
- 2013-2015 Curriculum: PDF, Excel
- 2012-2013 Curriculum: PDF, Excel
- 2011-2012 Curriculum: PDF, Excel
- 2010-2011 Curriculum: PDF, Excel
- 2009-2010 Curriculum: PDF, Excel
- 2008-2009 Curriculum: PDF, Excel
- 2008-2009 Co-op Rotation Plans: PDF
- 2007-2008 Curriculum: PDF
- 2007-2008 Co-op Rotation Plans: PDF
- 2006-2007 Curriculum: PDF, Excel
- 2004-2006 Curriculum: PDF